Casting / Jobs Casting / Jobs /

Over 18 model who looks very young

Anna

MB#640
MODEL
#1 | Posted: 23 Mar 2010 17:20
I am looking for a model who is over 18 years of age who looks very young, small and petit. The model should look like a young girl of about 13 yrs old. Not so much facially but physically.

Model also needs to be willing to pose for body part photographs showing the private lady parts. This shoot is medical and invasive but for a good cause. All photos will be made into drawings within the publication, and your face will not be shown.

Anyone fitting the profile requirements can email me at anna@alp.co.za

Anna

MB#640
MODEL
#2 | Posted: 23 Mar 2010 22:35
I think I need to elaborate more about this shoot because it is a really difficult one to cast for.
Our client is The SA Police Services Forensic Unit.

The SAP produce medical examination kits and procedures that doctors must follow when taking evidence from patients who have been raped or assaulted, to build a case against the attackers. Unfortunately, these kits are complicated to use and procedures need to be explained to the doctors.
Thats where we come in. We produce all the training and user guide material for these kits. The kit we are talking about for this casting is for under 12 year old rape victims.
We need to produce a user guide of instructions so that the doctors can collect forensic evidence from the child accurately to ensure a conviction.
The user guide will take the doctor through a step-by-step explination of how and what to do.
However, we are not prepared to photograph or put a young child through such an examination. Nor are we willing to invade the privacy of a real victim going through the examination.

The best solution we have come up with, is to photograph a child having non-invastive procedures done, such as combing out the hair, cleaning under the finger nails and having her cheek swabbed. We then hope to use an "adult body double" for the rest of the procedure which includes a gynological exam. All these pictures will then be converted into line drawing for the book.

During all photography Super Intendant Christo Weitz from the SAPS crime lab will oversee the shoot to ensure its ligitimacy.

And yes it is a paid shoot for anyone selected for the shoot.

I understand we have not answered all your question, so please contact me for more details.

Please help us produce a great user guide so that the doctors are better equipped to send these foul rapest away for a very long time.

Thanks

Perfectlook

MB#1858
MAKEUP ARTIST
#3 | Posted: 23 Mar 2010 23:53
ooh if Detective Dreamy does the casting i'll come show off my bits!

V

MB#6319
MAKEUP ARTIST
#4 | Posted: 24 Mar 2010 09:27 | Edited by: V
just super duper out of interest sakes, why dont they use illustrations for the training guide?

Wohn

MB#241
PHOTOGRAPHER
#5 | Posted: 24 Mar 2010 13:47 | Edited by: Wohn
Remember most 13 year olds dont have tatoo's. Well i do hope so !!!

Anna

MB#640
MODEL
#6 | Posted: 25 Mar 2010 18:34
On the same lines, I am looking for a Black female over 18 who will be willing to do the shoot for the adult kit. Please send me a photo and your contact details to anna@alp.co.za

Wohn

MB#241
PHOTOGRAPHER
#7 | Posted: 25 Mar 2010 18:56
Dont you think we should first show the Saps how to write a statement and then we can work on evedince collection.

AnzioB

MB#522
PHOTOGRAPHER
#8 | Posted: 26 Mar 2010 08:19
An interesting and valuable assignment. Good luck finding a willing model

EventPhotographyRSA

MB#854
PHOTOGRAPHER
#9 | Posted: 27 Mar 2010 18:43
I sent info on a model that i think could fit your need. Sent to your email.
Came back undeliverable.
email me.

Anna

MB#640
MODEL
#10 | Posted: 29 Mar 2010 17:52
thanks you have mail - please send me her details

Anna

MB#640
MODEL
#11 | Posted: 30 Mar 2010 11:24
I need a model for the adult side of the shoot as well - anyone who is not white please contact me urgently.

anna@alp.co.za

EventPhotographyRSA

MB#854
PHOTOGRAPHER
#12 | Posted: 30 Mar 2010 13:02
Anna, email send to all addresses.

Anna

MB#640
MODEL
#13 | Posted: 7 Apr 2010 11:57
Hi everyone - looks like we found our girl. For the adult and child looking adult guides.

The one is a model, the other is just an ordinary girl who is amazing to work with, very good body and very pretty. I am amazed that I had to go the route of non models for this job, but I am glad I did because I have found a winner!

I approached or emailed a number of models on modelbase regarding the job, and only one gave me the courtesy of a reply indicating that she did not think she was up for the challenge of the job - and I thank her for her honesty and for communicating with me - the rest well could not bother I guess.

So models all I can say is communicate with agents, photographers etc - non communication shows non committment to working.even if its a NO - we are running businesses and not doing this because we have time on our hands to play around, communication is key.

We are currently shooting the userguide and will all be out and published in the next few weeks.

Models who did communicate will be considered for another video we are going to be shooting and for some other assignments we have coming up.

Bronkhorst Photo

MB#
#14 | Posted: 8 Apr 2010 08:06
Glad you came right Anna. And yes, pity the models just don;t bother to reply. Courtesy is after all SUCH HARD WORK!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link