Models Models /

Why do women like to be photographed nude?

Page:  1  2  »» 

Kisska

MB#14637
MODEL
#1 | Posted: 25 Jun 2010 23:41
Net is full of millions of photos of naked women...
What drives them?

Quite simply, there are options:
1. They were persuaded
2. Money
3. Simple self-assertion, they want to be liked, to be a turn on and generally enjoy doing it.
The fact that women photographed in the nude is normal.... But why men do not like to be photographed naked?

- I think, because they understand that a woman's body is a work of art and to conceal it from the sight is a crime.

Oh no. I once argued about the chest, then for the sake of the evidence went to the restroom in our office, where my colleague took a photo of my chest and I sent it out to opponents, truly proving my point. That I was fooled understood in a couple of hours...

I am pleased to be professionally photographed in the nude. In the old age I'll be going through glossy photos of my youth with my wrinkled hands...

Gerry

MB#7906
PHOTOGRAPHER
#2 | Posted: 26 Jun 2010 08:25
Why don't men liek it as much?

Because any woman, eregardless of size, weight, whatever, is beautiful. the female body, whatever its shape, is worthy of being photographed.

The male, on the other hand, unless you are toned and trim, just looks bleh. With my skinny, hairy legs, pot belly and scraglle of chest hair, I won't make for high-art, thats for sure!

But there's another aspect as to why women like to be photographed nude: option 4. It turns them on. They get a kick out of it. Been there done that...

QDP

MB#2525
PHOTOGRAPHER
#3 | Posted: 26 Jun 2010 09:33
how about 5. They can appreciate art and have an artistic vision they want to see on canvas (in this case, the 'canvas' is a photograph).

The 'simple' points above really are rather narrow minded, imho :/

Also, there are more male photographers to female photographers, so the female nudes are bound to be higher in ratio. Also most men are inwardly homophobic and feel gay photographing another male in the nude. They also cannot picture another man as sensual, etc in order to have the vision to create a great male nude. (i'm generalising here, im know there are many male togs who can take a great male nude)
Woman are able to view females as sensual and are able to photograph both males and females.

But I'm off topic now, as you were asking why do women like to pose nude.

Derek Antonio Serra

MB#4307
PHOTOGRAPHER
#4 | Posted: 27 Jun 2010 13:25
So where are the models on MB's opinions :)

AlecD

MB#2040
PHOTOGRAPHER
#5 | Posted: 28 Jun 2010 18:34
The 'simple' points above really are rather narrow minded, imho :/
Rather like most South Africans.

SandyV

MB#7898
MODEL
#6 | Posted: 29 Jun 2010 07:22
OK, from my (a woman's) point of view. I am not skinny, I am not athletic....I am "soft".

I have love handles and cellulite and my one boob is 1cm lower than the other, but I would LOVE to be photographed in the nude (professionally) of course. It will give me so much more confidence, make me feel "more sexy" than what I am already! And obviously my husband will enjoy having naked pics of his gorgeous wife!

I am of the view that if you want to be photographed naked for the right reasons and the photographer knows how to approach the naked situation without making you feel cheep 'then do it!!!!

IN all of us is a MISS NAKED BEAUTY 0 no matter what size, shape, hight etc you are!

BUT - you can't put the photos on MB, cause 80% of the people on MB think like my grandmother!

Gerry

MB#7906
PHOTOGRAPHER
#7 | Posted: 29 Jun 2010 08:16
Sandy, you know you are now going to get 1000 "TFCD" requests, huh?

Derek Antonio Serra

MB#4307
PHOTOGRAPHER
#8 | Posted: 29 Jun 2010 09:03
Hehe, Sandy - you've hit the nail on the head. I'm shooting some nudes of a girl this afternoon which she wants to give her boyfriend for his birthday...Being nude is perfectly natural, so why being photographed nude is such a big deal to so many people is an absolute mystery to me.

SandyV

MB#7898
MODEL
#9 | Posted: 29 Jun 2010 10:17 | Edited by: SandyV
HE HE Gerry - I don't think so.

My unflattering way of speaking to people without suger coating anything (according to them) makes for very litte play infront of a camera for me!

@ Derek - Cudas for that lady!! One day I will be her!

Gerry

MB#7906
PHOTOGRAPHER
#10 | Posted: 29 Jun 2010 10:19
well, you know you can knock on ym door if you want to.

LuceD

MB#8011
PHOTOGRAPHER
#11 | Posted: 29 Jun 2010 14:15
Kisska, I'd like to attempt an answer to your question and look at just one aspect:

From the time that we are born, the circle of life dictates that we progress along an ever-changing and evolving road leading to the inevitable process of withering and death (a contrast to life and beauty). There is no "pause button" to press such that we can stop this process even temporarily and enjoy exactly the same moment for say a week or two. In a sense, through photography, one can immortalise a moment. One can freeze time and capture that which is incredibly beautiful and in so doing enable that moment to be nurtured, reflected upon and harnessed, in a positive way, to benefit our self esteem.

How incredibly positive it will be, in your old age, to be able to re-capture beautiful moments of yourself ... imortalised.

Just a thought. :)

SandyV

MB#7898
MODEL
#12 | Posted: 29 Jun 2010 14:20
Luce, that is freaken beautifully said!!

If that doesn't encourage each lady to capture her beautiful self, then I don't know!!!

LuceD

MB#8011
PHOTOGRAPHER
#13 | Posted: 29 Jun 2010 16:05
Thanks for your kind words, Sandy. :)

Morgaen

MB#
#14 | Posted: 29 Jun 2010 16:54
Aww Sandy next time you come visit I will do a shoot for you :)

SandyV

MB#7898
MODEL
#15 | Posted: 30 Jun 2010 07:49
Christo - jy weet dit!!!!

Luckily im very comfortable with you and wify but I will only shoot with you if Ronel is my MUA!!!
 Page:  1  2  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link